- PIPECO pressed stainless steel sectional water tank constructed with hydraulically pressed flanged panels.
- The tank panel, stays and cleats are made from Stainless Steel Grade 304 / 316
FLANGES OF PLATES:
- The tank plates are pressed with a combined double flange at an angle of 45° and 90° to the face of the plate on four sides.
BOLTS, NUTS AND WASHERS:
- Stainless Steel Grade304/ 316 bolts, nuts and washer
- Nontoxic PVC foam to be used for all jointing between tank panel flanges.
- Panel type tank cover supported by trusses and poles 600 x 600 square manhole and supplied as standard for each compartment.
WATER LEVEL INDICATOR:
- Mechanical Ball Float Type
NOZZLES FOR CONNECTION:
- Short pipe with flange or socket for all pipe connections
- Internal ladder shall be made of Stainless Steel 304 / 316 and aluminum for external ladder